Order Direct - Lead time is currently 3 weeks
Please check with one of our dealers for current stock
The Quasar is an original design with a focus on simplicity for pure raw tone through dual 6V6 power tubes, and a Voltage Regulator for 1 - 20 watts of power.
3-way voicing switch:
STRANGE is the stock channel and gives you lower gain with smooth and sweet overdrive;
TOP gives you a boost in the high frequencies for a Brit like tone;
CHARM is a full frequency boost for blown out tweed sounds.
The Quasar features a Filter control to turn down high frequencies later in the circuit (which lets the harmonics build in the tubes first), and a Voltage Regulator - the best way to attenuate an amp! Saves your tubes and your neighbor's sanity!
- Built with the best sounding components, the Quasar features:1-20 watts of power through 2 6V6 power tubes
- Finger jointed solid pine cabinet for increased resonance (organic woody tone) and durability
- Jupiter capacitors
- Solid high purity copper wire with cotton insulation - for a fuller more vintage tone
- Cathode biased for low maintenance, more touch sensitivity, and richer tone
- Classic Tone transformers, made exactly like the vintage ones
- US made premium Carbon Composition resistors
- Dimensions: 21 x 17 x 9.5 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: about 26-30 lbs. depending on speaker
- STOCK - Amperian V.S.O.P. Alnico: Amazing speaker that does everything well
- Optional - Weber Ceramic Silver Bell: Well-rounded speaker - punchy and clear
- Tolex: Carbon Black with Fawn
- Optional: Metallic Black with Seafoam Green (contact me directly to order)